Ventilation of the rooms reduces the risk of infection. Independently of this, a good room climate also promotes the ability to concentrate. With the LogiLink CO2 meter you always have a perfect overview about the indoor air and when it is time to ventilate.
A concentration of <1000 ppm is hygienically safe. A concentration between 1000 and 2000 ppm is classified by The Federal Environment Agency as a hazard and anything above that is unacceptable. But with the large LCD display, you can read more than just the CO2 concentration. The built-in data logger also measures the temperature and humidity in weekly, daily, hourly and minute intervals.
- Super large LCD to monitor CO2 concentration (5000 ppm range), temperature and humidity simultaneously
- Built-in data logger enables data review of CO2 concentration, temperature andhumidity during week, day, hour, minute intervals
- Three-level indoor quality indicating system: good, normal, poor
- High-end touch buttons
- Maintenance free NDIR sensor for CO2 monitoring
- Audible and visual alarms with adjustable alarm set point
- Plant/Human mode
- Alarm/Mute mode
General product data:
- Weight: 0.167 kg
- Height: 3.5 cm
- Width: 9 cm
- Length: 12 cm