The vision of the Authentic Data Sources program is: “Working to maximize authentic, reusable, quality and integrated data for society.”
The central goal of the Program is to be a catalyst in the transformation of the Flemish government into a digital and information driven government. The program focuses on making information sources available in a reusable way, both for internal (Information Flanders) and external (other entities within and outside the Flemish government, citizens, companies, associations …) use.
One of the product groups within the program is that of the Flemish Basic Registers.
The product group invests in an integrated system of qualitative basic registers that stimulate the reuse of data and avoid double registration. These registers form a system of interconnected authentic data sources. They form the basis for smooth data exchange and integration within and outside the government.
The system of Basic Registries includes the Buildings, Addresses and Roads Register. The Buildings and Addresses Register gathers all basic information about buildings and addresses on Flemish territory in a single register. This register will be the basic register for building and address information in Flanders and will be the central linking standard in the network of building and address-related data sources. The Roads Register is the medium-scale reference file of the roads in Flanders. It should contain all (publicly accessible) roads of Flanders, with associated attribute data.
These basic registers are currently being developed incrementally in a phased approach. One of the challenges we face is the migration of the original buildings, addresses and roads data source (CRAB) to this new system of basic registers.
Within the Authentic Data Sources program of Digital Flanders, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master for the team responsible for building the Flemish Basic Registers.
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business background, or equivalent through experience;
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating and coaching individuals and teams;
- Demonstrated experience with agile transformation and organizational change management;
- Demonstrated training with certification (Scrum Master/Coach within Agile development methodology),
- Minimum 8 years of experience in infrastructure projects or development projects;
- Of which at least 2 years experience as Scrum Master of projects with total budgets between 250 K EUR and 2500 K EUR;
- Language requirement: Dutch on European CEFR-level C2.
- Knowledge of different Project Management facets (cost, timing, planning, estimates, risk management),
- Knowledge of agile project methodologies;
- Strong communication skills and very team oriented;
- Facilitate and act as a servant leader to the team;
- Coaching teams and individuals;
- Continuously looking for process improvements and encouraging the team to do so;
- Dealing with geographically dispersed teams;
- Carrying out agile values and principles;