Model: Aten CL1316N-AT-FG
With limited server room space and rising maintenance costs, network administrators are now more than ever looking for solutions that reduce both costs and space requirements.
ATEN LCD KVM Switches offer a space saving, streamlined approach to KVM switching technology by integrating an LCD panel, full keyboard, and touchpad into a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
- Exclusive LED illumination light – designed by ATEN to illuminate the keyboard and touchpad to allow visibility in low-light conditions
- A single console controls up to 256 computers by cascade to 2 levels and connect up to 16 switches.
- Integrated KVM console with 19″ LED-backlit LCD panel
- Dual Interface – supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Supports USB keyboards for PC, Mac and Sun
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection
- USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation – computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Superior video quality – up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz; DDC2B
- Convenient computer switching via front panel push buttons, hotkeys, or multilingual on-screen display (OSD) menu
- Two level password security – only authorized users view and control computers; up to four users and an administrator with a separate profi le for each
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Broadcast mode – operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Buzzer on/off via hotkey and OSD
- Rack mountable
- Keyboard Language support: English (US), English (UK), French, German, German (Swiss), Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Traditional Chinese