Model: Logilink SC0103
Natural gas (methane) can become dangerous and even cause an explosion.
Due to material fatigue, damage and other occurrences, however, gases may leak in buildings and rooms.
Precisely for this situation, there are gas detectors available: They warn of escaping gas early – even at a gas concentration way below the lower explosion limit.
- Designed to be used at homes, offices and similar places to detect the explosive gases (natural gas)
- Protection Class: IPX2D
- Test button to test the function
- LED alarm indication
- Power Input: AC 220-240V / 50-60Hz
- Input Current: <20mA
- Sensor Type: Semiconductor
- Detector Gas: Natural Gas (Methane)
- Sensitivity: 6% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
- Sound Level: >85dB at 1 meter
- Power Consumption: <4W
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
- Humidity: 0 ~ 95% RH
- Protection Level: IPX2D
- Product Life: 5 Years
- Dimension: 117.4 x 77.4 x 36.3mm