Model: Logilink NP0124
Cat.6A wall outlet 2xRJ45 shielded, w. backbox, pure white
LogiLink’s universal Cat.6A shielded, angled, with zinc die casting housing wall outlet is suitable for flush mount installation as well as surface mount installation.
It is ready for the transmission of digital and analogue voice, data and video up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
The high-grade outlet is suitable for all current and future applications in Cat.5e, Cat.6 and Cat.6A systems up to 10 GbE.
Together with the included back box, this modular outlet can be used as flush mount or surface mount face plate.
- Network wall outlet Cat.6A fully shielded, with surface back box
- Horizontal cable management, 22-24 AWG
- Horizontal cable entry with strain relief
- LSA termination, AWG 22-24
- 2 shielded R45 jacks 40° angled
- Metal die-cast housing with strain relief
- Flush- or surface mounted or cable duct installation
- Color: pure white, similar to RAL 9010
- Set with face plate and surface back box
- Supports PoE, PoE+ and PoE++