MODEL: OEM RAX310
HWg STE Temperature and Humidity Controller over IP
The HWg-STE is a simple and stand-alone device which allows you to monitor and control the temperature and humidity rate of a server room around the clock.
With an optional sensor, the device can send e-mail alerts if the temperature is tool high or too low.
The web-based management interface produces MS Excel reports
TCP/IP configuration and threshold values can be set by web browser.
The monitoring is performed by the following means:
– Via web browser (IE/ Firefox/ Chrome)
– Embedded central management software via SNMP protocol
– From your mobile terminal by free app (iPhone/ Android)
The HWg-STE Ethernet thermometer comes with a sensor and supports up to 2 sensors per unit for temperature and humidity control.
– Monitoring of the following: server, switch, telephone systems•
– Monitoring of the server rooms to prevent any failure due to the air conditioning unit operation
– Monitoring of backup power supplies, UPS and generator
– Monitoring and recording of environmental conditions in refrigerating storage rooms, freezers, refrigerators (food and drug industry)
– Monitoring of air flows, water evaporation
- Stand-alone solution without any software but that can be integrated into a more global monitoring system.
- Easy setup, supports DHCP server
- Support SNMP (MIB included) and XML
- Displays the values in °C, °K, °F
- Send e-mail alerts if the temperature is too low or too high compared to the threshold values
- 2 RJ11 ports for the connection of 2 probes
- Windows HWg-PDMS based software included
- Configuration and instant values accessible from a web browser
- Can be connected to any monitoring system in industrial environment
- Support and Plugin for most NMS applications such as InterMapper, LoriotPro, HP OpenView, Nagios, IBM Tivoli, SNMPc, MRTG etc
- Unique ID for each sensor
- Password protection, IP address range, protection against configuration changes
- Sold with a temperature probe on a 3-meter cable and a power supply