Model: Logon Professional RDL46U61WH
46U 19” server free standing cabinet – White
Logon Professional free-standing rack cabinets offers the most ideal solutions at the offices and system rooms in the areas of cabling and server installations. The cabinets created in a highly strong and robust structure are unrivalled in their class thanks to their low costs, unique design of top class profile design and easy assembly features.
The Installation Rails of the cabinets are adjustable through the cabinet depth. These cabinet series offer user-friendly and time-saving solutions with the widest accessories range. Thanks to its Flatpack option, the cabinets take less space in the warehouse and transport and are cost-effective. With the specially designed structure, the cabinets can be assembled and unassembled easily. Simple tools will be enough to assemble the whole cabinet.
Cabling Managing Made Easier
- The cabinets are designed to enable the integration of vertical cable manager module structurally. Thus, a bigger cable mass can be managed with these cable managers.
- The bottom chassis has a wide cable entry. The rubber edged sliding cable entry module directs the mass cables. After the cables are directed inside the cabinet, the sliding part is closed and fixed. The rubber edges are closed without any damage to the cables and the dust proof structure is provided on the maximum level available. Thanks to the Tire-Up structured side bracket provided, it’s extra advantageous to direct the cables upwards and downwards and to fix them in the exact position.
- The front door modules with horizontally split glass doors consist of decorative metal frame on both left and right.
- The front doors with full size, break-resistant, tempered, anti-static 4mm smoke coloured glass are lockable by the handle-locking mechanism
- The other sides are strengthened with U and Y shaped lockable and interlockable special metal bars.
- The rear door is solid metal and is easy to remove especially during relocation, installation and maintenance of the cabinet and system inside. The easily removable rear doors have the barrel-locking mechanism.
Easy Secure Access From All Sides
- The cabinets have the maximum strength with the side brackets and extra cube omega support points.
- The side panel of the cabinets are easily removable and have a barrel-locking system.
- The 42U and 46U high cabinets have vertically split side panels and it enables easy removal of the panels during installation and maintenance or when there is not enough space available.
- Height Measurement: 46U (2106mm)
- Product Dimensions: 600 x 1000 x 2231mm
- Width between rails: 19″
- Depth between rails: 390mm
- Package Dimensions: 680 x 1040 x 2371mm
- Net Weight: 105kg
- Loading capacity: 600kg
- Color: White (RAL7035)