LOGON PROFESSIONAL-ServerLine 19″ CABINET 12U
Product dimensions WxDxH(mm): 600x1000x719
Depth between rails(mm): 390
· Ventilation slots for passive ventilation and exhaustion
· Protection class IP 40
· Perforated door, opening angle 180° with lockable swing handle
· Lockable steel rear door, side panels are removable
· Spring-mounted hinges enable easy installation of the door or door stop
· Up to 600kg load-bearing capacity
· Adjustable 19″ profile rails in depth, front and rear sides
· Large cable entry with rubber-edged sliding mechanism on the floor, as protection against cable breakage and damage, and ensures the fixation of large bundles of cable.
· Cable feeds with brush strips
· Completely earthed
· Height-adjustable levelling feet for the equalisation of uneven floors
· Roof module for ventilation unit
· Extensive range of accessories available
LOGON PROFESSIONAL free standing rack cabinets offers the most ideal solutions at the offices and system rooms in the areas of cabling and server installations. The cabinets created in a highly strong and robust structure are unrivalled in their class.
The LOGON PROFESSIONAL free standing cabinets meet your needs with the 600kg loading capacity.
The Installation Rails of LOGON PROFESSIONAL free standing cabinets are adjustable through the cabinet depth.
With the specially designed structure, the cabinets can be assembled and disassembled easily. Simple tools will be enough to assemble the whole cabinet.
The front door with spring loaded hinge system provides ease at the installation and use as it’s changeable on the desired direction of opening; removable and installable without the need of any tool.
The standard rear door model for LOGON PROFESSIONAL free standing rack cabinets is solid metal door. It is easy to remove especially during relocation, installation and maintenance of the cabinet and system inside.
The easily removable rear doors have the barrel locking mechanism.
The 3U high brushed cable entries on the bottom and top of the back of the cabinet are provided as the standard configuration of the cabinets.
These cable entries enable the cable management on top, back and bottom of the cabinet.
As the roof is located 10mm above the top of the cabinet, it not only enables passive ventilation without the assembly of a fan module, but also provides resistance against water and dust.
Package dimensions(mm): 680x1040x849
Pallet dimensions(mm): 680x1040x1698
Pallet weight(kg): 80