E3 Pro UPS are dedicated to the electrical protection of networks and loads. E3 Pro RT (Rack/Tower convertible 2U and 3U UPS).
Equipped with On-Line Double Conversion technology operated by a micro-processor, the E3 Pro range delivers a totally protected and perfect sine wave current to all of your networks and loads. In the event of a power cut, the E3 Pro range offers up to 30 minutes of backup time, therefore ensuring an uninterrupted service and critical data backup. An external battery connector allows you to connect additional battery packs, which extends the backup time depending on your needs and situation (along with a display of the battery status on the screen of the UPS).
Extended backup time
Thanks to its powerful integrated battery charger (from 1A to 6A depending on the model), it is possible to add the necessary number of battery packs to ensure an extended backup time.
An ideal format
The E3 Pro RT from 1000 to 10k VA is a versatile UPS range designed to easily fit into various environments: horizontally, in a patch bay with attachment brackets (included), or vertically as a “tower” with its base (included).
Energy-saving and environmentally-friendly features
- A built-in charger reduces battery charging time and enables it to be charged to 90% capacity in just 4 hours, meaning that a maximum recharge can be guaranteed between successive power cuts.
- The cold start function enables an emergency startup of any connected hardware.
- When the mains power is restored, the E3 Pro restarts automatically.
- The batteries recharge as soon as there is a power supply.
- Technology: On Line Double Conversion
- Power: 3000 VA / 2700 W
- Power factor: 0.9
- IEC Output connectors: 4 (10A) + Terminal
PROTECTION & FILTERING
- Output form: Pure Sine Wave
- Protection: Discharge / overcharge / overload
- Input protection: Breaker
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 438 x 638 x 88mm (2U)
- Net weight: 29,3 kg
INPUT TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Nominal voltage: 110/115/120/127VAC or 208/220/230/240 VAC*
- Voltage range:
- 60-145 VAC or 120-300 VAC at 50 % load*
- 90-145 VAC or 180-300 VAC at 100 % load*
- Frequency range: 40/70 Hz
OUTPUT TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Voltage – AC mode: 110/115/120/127 VAC or 208/220/230/240 VAC*
- Automatic voltage regulation: ± 1%
- Frequency range (Synchronized range): 47Hz ~ 53 Hz or 57Hz ~ 63 Hz
- Frequency range (Batt mode): 50 Hz ± 0,25 Hz or 60 Hz ± 0,3 Hz
- Harmonic distorsion:
- = 3 % THD (Linear Load)
- – = 6 % THD (Non-linear Load)
- Transfer time:
- Line mode to battery mode: 0 ms
- UPS to Bypass: 0 ms
- Current crest ration: 3:1
- AC mode: 90%
- Battery mode: 88%
- Eco mode: 93% ~ 95%
- Battery charger: Operates when UPS connected to mains
- Cold start (no mains): Yes
- Charging current: Adjustable from 1 to 3.5A
- Battery type & number: 12 V/9 Ah x 6
- Recharging time: 4 hours to 90% after complete discharge
- Backup time: From 5 to 30 min. depending on the connected load
INDICATORS & ALARMS
- LCD screen display: Load level, Battery level, AC mode, Battery mode, Bypass mode, and fault
- Audible alarms: Battery mode, low battery, overload and fault
- Static bypass: Yes
- Manual bypass: Optional External Maintenance Bypass switch
- Communication ports: USB / RS232
- Software: InfoPower (supports Windows® 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008, Windows® 7, 8, 10, Linux, Unix et MAC)
- SNMP (Option): Management system through SNMP software (VMware® compatible) and web browser
- Ideal environment: 20-90°C, 0-50% relative humidity (non condensing)
- Noise level: Less than 50dBA @ 1 meter
- Operating Altitude: Up to 1000 m above sea level (> 1000 m 1% deterioration for every 100 m)
- Standard (HV): CE RoHS
- EMC: EN62040-2 :2006+AC :2006 (EN61000-3-2 :2014; EN61000-4-2 :2009; EN61000-4-3 :2006+A1 :2008+A2 :2010; EN61000-4-4 :2012; EN61000-4-5 :2006; EN61000-4-6 :2014; EN61000-4-8 :2010; EN61000-4-11 :2004; EN61000-2-2 :2002)
- LVD: EN62040-1:2008+A1:2013
- Warranty: 2 years