Model: E4 LCD PRO 2000 Standard Version
An advanced technology
Equipped with the On Line Double Conversion controlled by a microprocessor, the E4 LCD Evolution range delivers a perfect sinewave output current and provides thorough and effective protection of critical devices.
The output power factor is optimal, reaching 0.9, to provide high performance and efficiency for critical applications.
• Cold start function: It enables an emergency situation involving a total power cut to be overcome by starting the UPS using batteries without the mains power supply.
• UPS controlled by a microprocessor: Among other advantages this control mode provides a wide range of input voltage (110 V to 300 V), an input power ratio of more than 95 %, little harmonic distortion and effective noise reduction.
• Energy saving ECO mode (1 to 3kVA versions): Efficiency of up to 97 % equates to energy and cost savings. In addition, a static bypass power supply via the UPS offers timely return to on-line double conversion if required.
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): This function ensures the safety of personnel and hardware in the event of fire or Networks & critical applications – Industrial Environments From 1 to 10k VA any other emergency situation by triggering the total and immediate shutdown of the UPS.
UPS status is seen at a glance on an intuitive LCD screen. The UPS is controlled by a simple control panel on the front with 3 or 4 buttons: ON/OFF, operating mode configuration, voltage setting, programmable outlet setting…
USB or RS 232 communication ports and SNMP interface enable an E4 LCD UPS to communicate with the various stations and IT servers it is protecting. The multiple communications function should be noted: USB or RS232 ports can therefore operate simultaneously with the SNMP interface.
- Technology: On Line Double Conversion
- Power (VA): 2000VA
- Power (W): 1800 W
- Power factor: 0,9
- Dim. D x W x H (mm): – UPS 397 x 145 x 220
- Net weight (kg): 17
TECHNICAL INPUT CHARACTERISTICS
- Low voltage range:
- Low Line transfer (based on load percentage : 100%-80% / 80%-70% / 70%-60% / 60%-0%): 180 VAC / 160 VAC / 140 VAC / 120 VAC +/- 5%
- Low Line comeback: 195 VAC / 175 VAC / 155 VAC / 135 VAC +/- 5%
- High voltage range:
- High Line transfer: (based on load percentage : 100%-80% / 80%- 70% / 70%-60% / 60%-0%) :300 VAC / 280 VAC +/- 5%
- High Line comeback: 290 VAC / 270 VAC +/- 5%
- Frequency range: 40 Hz ~ 70 Hz
- Power factor: > 0,99 at 100% load
TECHNICAL OUTPUT CHARACTERISTICS
- Voltage: 200/208/220/230/240 VAC
- AC voltage regulation (Batt mode): +/- 1%
- Frequency range (Synchronized range): 50 Hz : 47 ~ 53 Hz or 60 Hz : 57 ~ 63 Hz
- Frequency range (Batt mode): 50 Hz +/- 0,5 Hz or 60 Hz +/- 0,5 Hz
- Current crest ration: 3:1
- Harmonic distorsion: <= 3% THD (Linear Load); <= 6% THD (Non-linear Load)
- Transfer time:
- Line mode to battery mode: 0 ms
- Inverter to Bypass: 4 ms (Typical), 10 ms (max.)
- Waveform: Pure sinewave
- Output outlets IEC standards: 4
- Output terminal block: no
- AC mode 89%
- Battery mode 85%
- Eco mode 94%-95%
- Standard model:
- Battery type 12 V / 9 AH
- Number: 4
- Typical recharge time: 4 hours recover to 90% capacity
- Charging current (max) 1A
- Backup time: from 5 to 30 minutes depending on the connected load
- LCD screen: Load level, Battery level, AC mode, Battery mode, Bypass mode, and Fault indicator.
- Battery mode Sounding every 4 seconds
- Low battery Sounding every second
- Overload Sounding twice every second
- Fault Continuously sounding
MANAGEMENT / COMMUNICATION
- Communication: USB & RS232 port and Infopower included software (support Windows family, Linux, Unix and MAC)
- Humidity: 20 – 90% relative humidity @ 0-40° non condensing
- Operating Altitude: Up to 1000 m above sea level (> 1000 m 1% deterioration for every 100 m)
- Noise level: Less than 50dBA @ 1 meter
- Heat dissipation: max – HV (230 V) 256 W / 873,5 Btu/h
- Standard CE RoHS
- EMC (Electromagnetic compatibility): EN 62040-2:2006+AC:2006; EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009; EN 61000-4- 2:2009; EN 61000-4-3:2006+A2:2010; EN 61000- 4-4:2012; EN 61000-4-5:2006; EN 61000-4-6:2014; EN 61000-4-8:2010; EN 61000-2-2:2002
- Low voltage (Safety) EN 62040-1:2008+A1:2013