Model: X4 RT 650
The X4 RT range is ideal to efficiently protect the power supply to the data processing hardware and your data against damage caused by electric disruptions.
An effective and high-quality protection
Due to its Line Interactive technology. Its High Frequency design is also worth noting as, on the one hand, it reduces transformer size thus making UPS systems lighter and easier to handle, and on the other hand, it increases the devices output.
Uninterrupted protection with its Automatic Voltage Regulation system (AVR):
It instantly corrects voltage fluctuations and, in the event of short or prolonged power cuts, X4 RT also guarantees several minutes of power to your hardware thanks to its batteries.
Compatible with computers equipped with APFC power supplies:
In the event of a power cut, during transition from mains to battery mode, APFC (Active Power Factor Correction) power supplies absorb a major peak in current that could seriously disrupt the regulated UPS.
The X4 RT UPS regulation, compatible with this APFC power supply, is high-performance and fast to maintain a stable output voltage.
– Cold start feature if no power supply.
– UPS automatic restart when mains power is restored.
– Automatic battery charge when UPS OFF: The battery automatically recharges when there is mains power and the UPS is off. This function ensures that when connected devices are not in use and the UPS is OFF, the batteries continue charging.
Thanks to its compact design X4 RT can be easily integrated into a wide variety of environments: vertically (free standing tower) or horizontally (19” rackmounted) thanks to its optional RM Kit.
– A single On/Off switch
– An LCD screen shows detailed stauts of UPS.
- Technology: Line Interactive High Frequency with AVR
- Output form: Sine Wave
- Power: 650 VA
- IEC backup time outlets: 3
- IEC surge protected outlet: 3
- Tel/ADSL line protection: RJ11 (1 in / 1 out)
PROTECTION & FILTERING
- Protection: Discharge / Overcharge / Overload + Tel/ADSL line
- Input protection: Fuse
- Surge protection: > 296 Joules
- Dimensions – HxWxS: 206x100x235mm (Tower position)
- Net weight: 4,24 kg
TECHNICAL INPUT CHARACTERISTICS
- Voltage: 220/230/240 VAC
- Voltage range: 175-290 VAC
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz (auto sensing)
TECHNICAL OUTPUT CHARACTERISTICS (Battery mode)
- Voltage: 220/230/240 VAC
- Automatic voltage regulation: ± 10%
- Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz ± 1 Hz
- Current crest ratio: 3:1
- Output current: 3,95 A (max)
- Battert charger: Operates when UPS connected to mains
- Cold start (no mains): Yes
- Battery type & number: 12 V/7 Ah x 1
- Charging voltage: 13,7 VDC ± 1,5%
- Recharging time: 8 hours to 90% after complete discharge
- Backup time: 15 mn
- AC mode: 95%
- Battery mode: 80%
- LCD screen: AC mode, battery mode, load level, battery level, input voltage, output voltage, overload, low battery & fault.
- Battery mode: Sounding every 10 seconds
- Low battery: Sounding every second
- Overload: Sounding every 1/2 seconds
- Battery replacement: Sounding every 2 seconds
- Default: Continously sounding
- Communication: USB + InfoPower software
- Ideal environment: 0-40°C, 0-90% of relative humidity (without condensation)
- Noise level: < 40 dB
- Standard: CE RoHS
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 62040-2 : 2006
- Low voltage security: IEC 62040-1-1 : 2002
- Warranty: 2 years