Model: Ubiquiti Unifi USG
Enterprise Gateway Router with Gigabit Ethernet
The UniFi® Security Gateway extends the UniFi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network.
Integration with UniFi Controller
The UniFi® Controller software conducts device discovery, provisioning, and management of the UniFi Security Gateway and other UniFi devices through a single, centralized interface.
Powerful Firewall Performance
The UniFi® Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support
The UniFi® Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
VPN Server for Secure Communications
A site-to-site VPN secures and encrypts private data communications traveling over the Internet.
QoS for Enterprise VoIP
Top QoS priority is assigned to voice/video call traffic for clear calls and lag-free, video streaming.
- Dimensions: 135 x 135 x 28.3 mm
- Weight: 366 g
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Supply: 12VDC, 1A Power Adapter (Included)
- Power Input: 9 to 24VDC, Supported Voltage Range
- System: Status
- Serial Console Port: Power
- Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
- Networking Interfaces:
- Serial Console Port: (1) RJ45 Serial Port
- Data Ports: (3) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Layer 3 Forwarding Performance:
- Packet Size = 64 Bytes: 1,000,000 pps
- Packet Size = 512 Bytes or Larger: 3 Gbps (Line Rate)
- Processor: Dual-Core 500 MHz, MIPS64 with Hardware Acceleration for Packet Processing
- System Memory: 512 MB DDR2 RAM
- On-Board Flash Storage: 2 GB
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45° C
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% Noncondensing