Model: Woox WXR7049
- Mandatory in many European homes by 2021
- Works with voice control services of Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Compatible with all other WOOX devices
- Zigbee 3.0 device, gateway not included in package
- The WOOX smoke alarm can alert with 85dB sound and red light when smoke detected, in the meantime, send real-time notification to the smartphone.
It can also works with other WOOX products by creating scenario in the WOOX Home app.
A Smoke Alarm Unit is almost an obligated standard for all homes in several European countries and since most homes have multiple floors and rooms we offer single unit R7049 Smoke
Alarm but also the Zigbee kit model R7074 with two smart smoke alarm units and a Zigbee R7070 Gateway
so you can build up your smoke alarm network at home how you want it with an affordable price.
- Battery: DC1.5V AAA x 2 (included)
- Battery life: 1.5 years
- Trigger: photoelectric
- Alarm sound: ≥ 85dB
- Monitoring range: 30m2
- Dimension: 128x128x45mm
- Wireless connection: Zigbee 3.0
- Wireless frequency: 2.400-2.483GHz
- Working temperature: -10℃ – 50℃
- Working humidity: 0-95%RH, no condensation
WOOX Zigbee devices?
Since the start in 2018 WOOX has been solely supplying 2.4GHz WiFi devices which you as user connect directly on your WiFi router at home.
With the growing demand of security devices like sensors or doorlocks we have developed our own portfolio of Zigbee devices that still can work,
communicate and connect in the WOOX Home app together with the already existing WiFi devices,
how cool is that! The only difference is is that the Zigbee devices require a WOOX Zigbee Gateway to which they connect.
The WOOX Zigbee devices ensure working in a personal Zigbee network that ensures speed, stability and security.
Zigbee is an IEEE 802.15.4-based specification for a suite of high-level communication protocols used
to create personal area networks with small, low-power digital radios, such as for home automation, medical device data collection,
and other low-power low-bandwidth needs, designed for small scale projects which need wireless connection.
Hence, Zigbee is a low-power, low data rate, and close proximity (i.e., personal area) wireless ad hoc network.