ATEN has developed a new generation of green energy power distribution units (PDUs) to effectively increase the efficiency of data center power usage. The PE5108 eco PDUs are intelligent PDUs that contain 8 AC outlets and are available in various IEC or NEMA socket configurations. They provide secure, centralized, intelligent, power management (power on, off, cycle) of data center IT equipment (servers, storage systems, KVM switches, network devices, serial data devices, etc.), as well as the ability to monitor the center’s health environment via sensors*.
eco PDUs offer remote power control combined with real-time power measurement – allowing you to control and monitor the power status of devices attached to the PDUs, either at the PDU device or outlet level, from practically any location via a TCP/IP connection.
eco PDU supports any 3rd party v3 SNMP Manager Software and eco Sensors (Energy Management Software). eco Sensors provides you with an easy method for managing multiple devices, offering an intuitive and user friendly Graphical User Interface that allows you to configure a PDU device and monitor power status of the equipment connected to it. With eco Sensors, the Sensor-enabled eco PDU also offers comprehensive power analysis reports which can separate by departments and locations, providing precise measurements of current, voltage, power and watt-hour in a real-time display.
With its advanced security features and ease of operation, the eco PDU is the most convenient, most reliable, and most cost effective way to remotely manage power access for multiple computer installations and allocate power resources in the most efficient way possible.
* Sensors are optional accessories. A sensor-enabled installation is required to generate a more complete energy-efficient data and chart. Higher sensor installation density is helpful to generate more accurate data.
- Support 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- Support TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, DNS, Auto Sense, Ping, SNMP V1,V2&V3
- Support 2-level account/password security, IP/MAC filter, 128 bit SSL, RADIUS
- Support : eco Sensors, Browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Bank level power metering and monitoring
- Environment Monitoring : support external temperature/temperature & humidity sensors for rack temperature and humidity monitoring
- Current, voltage, power, power dissipation, temperature, and humidity metering and threshold level setting
Outlet Switch Control
- Always On
- Nominal Input Voltage 100 – 240 VAC
- Maximum Input Current 10A Max
- Input Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Input Connection 1 x IEC C14
- Input Power 2300 VA(Max)
- Outlet Type: Total : 8 x IEC320 C13
- Nominal Output Voltage 100 – 240 VAC
- Maximum Output Current (Outlet) C13 : 10A(Max)
- Maximum Output Current (Bank): 10A(Max)
- Maximum Output Current (Total): 10A(Max)
- Breakers: 1 x 15A Non-Fuse Breaker
- Metering Per Bank level Current, Voltage, VA , PF and KWh Monitoring
- Outlet Switching None
- Environment Sensor Port 2
- Metering Accuracy Voltage range: 100VAC ~ 250VAC +/-1%
Power range: 100W ~ 5000W +/- 2%
Current range: 0.1A~1A +/- 0.1A, 1A~20A +/-1%
- Dimension (H x W x D): 43.24 x 4.40 x 21.93 cm
- Shipping Dimensions ( H x W x D): 53 x 14 x 31 cm
- Weight/Shipping Weight: 2.82 / 5.6 kg
- Power Cord Length 3 m
- Temperature (Operating / Storage) 0 – 50°C / -20 – 60°C
- Humidity (Operating & Storage) 0 – 80% RH, Non-Condensing
- EMC Verification: CE, Others by Request
- Safety Verification: TUV-CB, CE-LVD, Others by Request