10” Patch Panel 12 x RJ45 with cable organizer, cat. 6, class E – 250 MHz shielded
Patch panels serve as terminals for wire cables laid vertically or horizontally and function as a connecting point for active equipment working within a network. All elements feature high quality transmission and mechanical parameters.
Housing: galvanized steel tin plated (SECC) 1.2mm thick, powder painted in black,
RJ45 terminal housing: Poli tereftalato butylene (PBT) UL94V-0,
RJ45 terminal shield: Bronze nickel plated,
RJ45 jack finish and contact material:
– Phosphor bronze,
– 1.2 µm gold plated on 1.2 µm – 1.5 µm nickel layer.
IDC housing: PC+5%GF, UL 94V-2,
IDC pins (material and finish):
– Phosphor bronze 1.2 µm tin plated,
– Adapted for LSA (Krone) tool only,
– For cables with AWG 26 – AWG 22.
Color-coded terminals according to T568A and T568B schemes,
Operation temperature: -40°C to 80°C,
Insertion force: RJ45 < 9 N,
Retention strength: RJ45 > 75 N,
– Jack: 750 cycles plug-jack mating and unmating test, insertion
cycles at 20 cycles/minute max. contact resistance test per 100
– IDC: max. 200 punching times.
Category 6 parameters conforming to ANSI/TIA/EIA 568 B.2. standards.